Friday, September 17, 2010

Bats, Spiders, and Jack-o-Lanterns!

So I went to do some shopping today. Like any other shopping trip I absolutely have to wonder through the store looking around. This time I tripped across the Halloween section. I had completely spaced the fact that we are coming up on one of my favorite holidays! So of course I HAD to look at all the pretty, shiney, and weird things that were put out for this Halloween. While I found some really cute stuff I wanna get I happen to glance at the costumes. It has dawned on me that anymore dressing up for Halloween, at least for women, doesn't mean looking scary or cute but down right skanky and whore~ish. Unless of course you are bigger then.... what a size 7 I think. Then you have to go to one of the specialty stores and even then there is still a good chunk of the costumes that scream "Skank!" I mean if that's how you wanna dress that's fine but at least give other women some options besides the guys costumes.

2 comments:

  1. You could dress up like Miley Ray Cyrus! Oh wait...you DON'T wanna look skanky!

    I heart you, Jess. I pink puffy heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I has an idea if I decided to dress up but I dunno if Im goin to

    ReplyDelete